The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinparis

ed...please tell me you have lots of shots of that wrapped porsche in that light....it so screams out at me to be a set of interesting shots

K

erudolph

ed...please tell me you have lots of shots of that wrapped porsche in that light....it so screams out at me to be a set of interesting shots

K
hey kevin.... from your flickr site, you appear to be in cahoots with jono slack!

i'm afraid i've never seen the porsche uncovered; it's either covered or not there. also, jenner being a coastal town, it is not always but often grayed in.

Last edited:

kevinparis

hey kevin.... from your flickr site, you appear to be in cahoots with jono slack!

i'm afraid i've never seen the porsche uncovered; it's either covered or not there. also, jenner being a coastal town, it is not always but often grayed in.
'in cahoots' implies that we are somehow co-conspirators in some nefarious activity!!... well I suppose if you count meeting, eating, drinking and talking cameras and other stuff both here in Belgium and in the UK.....then we are!!!

It was the fact that the Porsche was wrapped that caught my eye... just looked like it would be a fun thing to photograph.... particularly in that light.

cheers

K

Hosermage

Had a father-and-son day in Taiwan since my wife was out shopping...

I like how they tried to provide greenery on the wall around a construction site:

Few shots of my son:

Hosermage

My first sunrise shots of 2015... my whole family is still adjusting from jetlag, so we were up early while it was still dark and my wife suggested that we go to Signal Hill to look at the sunrise. Here are some different palettes from within 30 minutes.

Ironically, my new year resolution was to take more pictures with people in them... looks like I still have long way to go :p

Status
Not open for further replies.