The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver92b

M240 with Zeiss 35mm f2.8 developed the DNG files with Perfect Effects 9 in LR5. The rendering of the M240 in B&W for the jpgs inspired me to try the creamtone. What do you think? Which do you prefer? Thanks!

Lloyd

M240 with Zeiss 35mm f2.8 developed the DNG files with Perfect Effects 9 in LR5. The rendering of the M240 in B&W for the jpgs inspired me to try the creamtone. What do you think? Which do you prefer? Thanks!
I like the antique feel of the creamtone, but overall prefer the b/w. Very nice both.

scott kirkpatrick

Sant Jordi Day in Barcelona

It's the same St George and his dragon that I thought was an English story, but apparently not:

The themes of the day are exchanging roses and books, and the streets are thronged with booksellers, rose-sellers, political parties, TV crews, and lots of other stuff

All M[240] with 35/SX-FLE

scott

seakayaker

04/19/2015 ~ University of Washington ~ Center for Urban Horticulture ~ Fern in the Douglas Research Conservatory lobby ~ Botanic Gardens ~ Seattle, WA

M-P 240 with Leica Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH ~ ISO 800 ~ 1/45 ~ f11

seakayaker

10/25/2015 ~ Display at the Lan Su Chinese Garden ~ Portland, Oregon

Leica M-P 240 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 400 ~ 1/25 ~ f4.0

silver92b

This is an iconic landmark in Marietta, GA. It's known as "the big chicken" It was in disrepair and KFC threatened to demolish it but a public uproar caused them to reconsider and refurbish it instead. I shot it today with the M240 and a Zeiss 35mm f2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.