The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosermage

Those looked fantastic, Scott.

Went to my nephew's high school graduation last night...

Fireworks bokeh... it's kind of thing of mine...

I'll spare you guys all the photos of him with his friends. Having shot a couple of these before, I finally learned my lessons and used the gray card to manually set the WB on the M9. It saved sooooo much time trying to PP the images with the stadium lights. I didn't notice at the time, but for some shots I was hand holding down to 1/12 second and still got acceptable results.

Hosermage

Thanks, Ed. It's my reward for passing 4 very tempting bodies... MM, M249, MM246, Q. I wouldn't write MM246 off just yet... waiting to see what's in store later this year.

bifi25

M 240 + Summicron 50mm 2.0 V

Some of my first Pictures with the M240 + Summicron, hope you like them..Love the colours...

Godfrey

My neighbor is readying for the upcoming holiday ...

Leica M-P + Nokton 50mm f/1.5 ASPH (LTM)
ISO 800 @ f/2.8 @ 1/15

enjoy!
G

erudolph

San Francisco Zoo with M + Vario-Elmar-R 80-200/4 and Apo-Extender-R 2x

Young Grizzly sisters

Snow Leopard

Bird (Waddrap Ibis?) in African Aviary

Giraffes

Crane seen in griaffe habitat

Crane Cropped

Last edited: