The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Folks, thanks for the ' likes '. :salute:

One more from the really beautiful ancient town of Lijiang....with the famous watermill in the background.

rayyan

I came to stay for three nights here..ended up staying 6 nights..it is that beautiful..

A magnificent maze of cobblestone alleys...get lost amongst them. Each turn brings up a new and surprising sight.

At night, the revelry begins..to see and be seen.

I went to sleep early..the pace at night was too much for an old man. one night of being young at heart was enough..though the beat went on. I need my creature comforts...sleep being the foremost.

Godfrey

Leica M-P + Nokton 50mm f/1.5 ASPH (LTM)
ISO 250 @ f/3.4 @ 1/45

Oh
Walk through quiet olive grove
Sun, slowly, behind fog,
Begins

enjoy
G

silver92b

A few shots taken in Manhattan with the CV15 f4.5 and mostly with the 35 ASPH f2. Some candid people shots from the hip, some composed.

B&H.jpg

subway-2.jpg

subway-3.jpg

manhattan from brooklyn.jpg

East SE view from the hall window.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.