The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfrey

Leica M-P + Color Skopar 35mm f/2.5
ISO 200 @ f/4 @ 1/500

Leica M-P + Color Skopar 35mm f/2.5
ISO 200 @ f/4 @ 1/350

enjoy,
G

Mike Woods

M240 / 0.95

Apologies if you're bored with me posting this combination, but I love it as an alternative to massive DOF landscapes :D

Mike

Godfrey

A barbecue gathering last night. A chef applauded for his efforts ...

Leica M-P + Summilux 35mm f/1.4 (v2)
ISO 200 @ f/2 @ 1/90

enjoy, G

Thorkil

I’m afraid, you all have to blame John(W):rolleyes:….after reading his admiration at the M Monochrome, it suddenly hit me hard…the returning longing for the simple and wonderful M-feeling, primitive solid…exquisite…a feeling of a simple way to get some of the lost childhood back…getting sort of childish in the allowed and mature way…and camera-wise its hard to get enough of simplicity…the wish for uncomplicatedness that could be laid upon, just like a slice of ´cool creamy butter softly laid upon a touchy heated brain, which become severe swollen by the mere thought of scrolling down through endless menu-systems….the solely thought of taking a long vacation from menu-systems….was suddenly….simply a featherlight relief…
well, awaking, I just searched for a used M9-P. But I just wasn’t aware of existence of the M-E until 3 weeks ago. And suddenly an M-E looked like the barging of the decade (well at least after 3 weeks of getting used to the level of used M’s and 9’s). So a hasty deal, and a new ME slipped down the shopping-bag together with a used 24 Elmarit.
So for now, even when not taking pictures, I’m happy (so....to hell with pictures…:p.. it’s all about feeling….and it’s priceless)…

thorkil

Thorkil

...and I have a feeling that the ME for me will be the ultimate hasty-flimpsy-hip-shot camera...the secure hasty glance down at the analog setting...nothing can ever compete with that...

thorkil

atanabe

Thoughts and prayers to those injured and families that lost loved ones at Erawan Shrine in Bangkok image.jpg

M9 50 Summilux f2 1/60th ISO 400

Thorkil

...weather was fine, wind was blowing..took the old MG-B out for a spin...drove up the coast towords Elsinore

Leica ME 24 Elmarit iso 160 1/750 f9.5 C1

thorkil

Status
Not open for further replies.