The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

frontosa

Workshop Member
Hi Hiep:

Yes, both were taken with the ZM15. Last friday, my son and I braved the heavy traffic out of town due to freeway 58 being closed. The normal drive to Bishop is 4 hours. We took highway 178, the only route east from Central California. The only other route is through Yosemite which would have taken even longer. It took us 7.5 hours to get to Bishop. More to follow.

Gerry

My favorite: tiny and cheap and sharp wide open. Matches M9/M-E/MM 35 framelines better than 35mm lenses do.

Congratulations on the painterly light in Amsterdam!

Kirk

skimmel

Have been following this thread and admiring images for quite a while. Figured I'd jump in with a few of my own.

This first one is from quick trip to NYC. M240 + 50mm Apo

- - - Updated - - -

The second: A very nice man I met at the Leica booth at Photo Expo. Enjoyed chatting briefly with him.

Attachments

frontosa

Workshop Member
M-P, 75mm 2.4 Summarit, Conway Summit

M-P, Zeiss 15mm 2.8, Beaver Pond, Lundy Lake

M-P, 90mm 2.0 Preasp, Beaver Pond, Lundy Lake

M-P, Zeiss 15mm 2.8, South Lake

M-P, Leica R 135mm 2.8, Beaver Pond, Lundy Lake

Godfrey

Testing the latest R lens acquisition on the M-P:

Leica M-P + Telyt-R 250mm f/4 v1
ISO 800 @ f/8 @ 1/90