The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Haven't posted anything on this thread in a long time... too long! Great stuff here still.

Beautiful Grandmother!

M8, 28Cron @ f2 ISO 320

M8 has never looked better...

And she still reflects your adoration ... hope you both are well and the races continue.

Nice to see you back!

Best regards and wishes for a wonderful New Year.

Bob

shtarka1

Steve, great shots, as always. Really like your processing, can you describe?

Mike

Thanks a lot Mike! Pretty basic processing, especially with the MM246 files. PS 6, Image -Adjustments-Selective Color Channel -Tweaking the "Black", "Neutral" & "White" Sliders Approximately 5-10% either way(Personal Preference)
I then take image into Siver Efex Pro 2 & Adjust the "Structure" Slightly and thats pretty much it. :)

frontosa

Workshop Member
Another day trip last saturday to Death Valley with my daughter. Zabriskie Point and Darwin Falls. M240 R 28-70

Darwin Falls, 2.5 miles on a dirt gravel road and 1+ miles hike.

Sunrise 20 or so miles west of Panamint Valley

Lloyd

M8 has never looked better...

And she still reflects your adoration ... hope you both are well and the races continue.

Nice to see you back!

Best regards and wishes for a wonderful New Year.

Bob
Thank you Bob. I am a very lucky man.

No races for me anymore, my tenth knee surgery put an end to that. We ride bikes together, but I'm a cheerleader now.

- - - Updated - - -

Lovely, and welcome back!
Thanks Steve.

KeithL

Beautiful catch KeIth. Did you change the colour profiles to get this colour on the M240?
Many thanks, much appreciated.

My approach is to tweak files in post whenever necessary dependent on the subject and the look I'm trying to achieve.

This shot was influenced by the classic 1973 Nicolas Roeg film Don't Look Now. Those who have seen the film will hopefully get the reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.