The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Campbell

Many thanks, much appreciated.

My approach is to tweak files in post whenever necessary dependent on the subject and the look I'm trying to achieve.

This shot was influenced by the classic 1973 Nicolas Roeg film Don't Look Now. Those who have seen the film will hopefully get the reference.
Ah yes, and Don't Look Now was shown in cinemas with The Wicker Man, another classic.

Hosermage

First time shooting in the snow... the WB and A-mode exposure metering were all out of whack on the M9 (temp too cool, under exposed), but still not beyond repair. Here are a few of my fav from today.

Last edited:

Lloyd

First time shooting in the snow... the WB and A-mode exposure metering were all out of whack on the M9 (temp too cool, under exposed), but still not beyond repair. Here are a few of my fav from today.
Nice shots. I shoot in snow and snowy conditions quite often, and find that I need to overexpose by about a stop, sometimes a +1.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.