The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

m240 & 50lux asph

nyc snow!

L1006970
by Steve, on Flickr

L1006963
by Steve, on Flickr

L1007049
by Steve, on Flickr
Yum, Zabars. I have a laundry list of things I want you to pick up and deliver on your next visit to D.C preferably tomorrow. :). You're not going to let a little snow get in your way, are you? LOL! Nothing like NYC and street life during and after fallen snow. (Yes originally from the City)

Dave (D&A)

Godfrey

From the Saturday morning walk and breakfast yesterday...

Leica M-P typ 240 + Summilux 35mm f/1.4 v2
ISO 320 @ f/2.8 @ 1/30

enjoy!
G

frontosa

Workshop Member
Normally the hills are brown where I live, but with all the rain that we have been getting, the hills have turned green. Drove 35 miles northeast to a little town called Woody. M-P, 28 Summicron.

Ai_Print

Been super busy this ski season, very happy clients too. All taken with the M240, 28mm 2.8 Asph (last shot), 35mm 1.4 FLE and Zeiss 50/2 Planar (top two).....Super_Pow_BW.jpg

Pass_Light.jpg

Cat_1.jpg

Moonlight.jpg

Storm_2.jpg

Shop.jpg

Hike.jpg

Last edited:

Godfrey

When you have come to know all the trees by name, in every season, you know the park.

Leica M-P + Summarit-M 75mm f/2.4
ISO 200 @ f/4 @ 1/200

enjoy,
G

Status
Not open for further replies.