The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjg284

M240 + 50lux asph

After shooting mostly 75mm for last 2-3 months, I'm starting to find the 50 too wide?!

L1007755
by Steve, on Flickr

L1007797
by Steve, on Flickr

L1007815
by Steve, on Flickr

L1007822
by Steve, on Flickr

In any case I've become mildly addicted to the 28/75 combo.
I find in the context of street photography..
- 75mm gets me across-the-street and far-end-of-block view when I have an unobstructed long view.
- 28mm gets me close-in, within-the-block, in the crowd view for busy areas that I need to get in close to avoid obstruction.

frontosa

Workshop Member
During the Easter week, we went to White Pocket, AZ. The 2+ hour drive by the guide was ordinary except for the last 15 or so miles driving on soft sand. We spent the night, weather was miserable. Strong winds gusting up to 40 mph during the night, grains of red sand all over inside the tent! And temperatures in the 30s! Inspite of this, we all had a good time. Leica M 16-18-21 Tri-Elmar.

Status
Not open for further replies.