The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Long time since I posted. Truth be told, not much shooting since I acquired a tool that I love even more than Leica gear....a Steinway B grand.
:OT:, but congratulations on the Steinway! Unlike almost every piece of photographic gear, my piano has never given a moment of buyer's remorse. :D

--Matt

:OT:, but congratulations on the Steinway! Unlike almost every piece of photographic gear, my piano has never given a moment of buyer's remorse. :D

--Matt
Thanks Matt! My leica remorse is always post purchase and only about, well, paying the bill. The Steinway, while a more significant bill, was all pre-purchase anxiety. Could I really allow myself to bring such a masterpiece to my home? After all, I'm not playing concerts (though I have played music all my life including professionally). Thankfully my wife insisted I go for it when a soul mate of a piano came available at a price I could afford. No regrets since, or ever! Same will be for my pianist son when it's his turn to have it. best....Peter

scott kirkpatrick

Celebrating Independence Day in Israel

You find a hot dusty wadi,

L6004694 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

march and climb uphill for anywhere from half an hour to two hours to find pools of running water

L6004710 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

and wade in

L6004722 1 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

L6004732 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

You will have lots of company, unless you continue much further uphill to the ultimate pools

L6004741 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

L6004755 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

M[240] Elmarit-asph 28 (v.2)

scott

Status
Not open for further replies.