The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfrey

I took a walk to have breakfast a few blocks away this morning. I put the Color Skopar 28mm f/3.5 on the M-D to see how it would do...

All: Leica M-D typ 262 + Voigtländer Color-Skopar 28mm f/3.5

Although it turned a few good photos, the CS28/3.5 is probably one of the worst performers I have on digital sensors. All of these took a good bit of massaging to make them look right ... color shifting, vignetting, etc all get in the way. Oh well, film lens only, for me, in the future. Or black and white work only...

enjoy! G

Jan

The Kiss

I hope it will do a lil bit justice to the legacy of Mr. Robert Doisneau.

The Kiss
Reims, Fance

240 | 35/2

Godfrey

"Okay, we've arrived. Hey, isn't it time for a selfie?..."

Leica M-D + Summilux 35mm v2
ISO 320 @ f/4 @ 1/500

Happy Fourth Of July!

enjoy!
G

Godfrey

Three little graphics from this morning's quick walk around the neighborhood.

Leica M-D typ 262 + Summarit-M 75mm f/2.4
ISO 400 @ f/4.8 @ 1/500

ISO 400 @ f/4 @ 1/3000

ISO 400 @ f/5.6 @ 1/500

enjoy! G

Godfrey

Leica M-D + Summarit-M 75mm f/2.4
ISO 1250 @ f/3.4 @ 1/45

Leica M-D + Summilux 35mm f/1.4 v2
ISO 400 @ f/3.5 @ 1/125

Kind of a 'cafe day' yesterday. :)

enjoy!
G

vieri

Mesa Arch glowing

Mesa Arch, in Canyonlands National Park (UT), glowing orange with the first sunlight.

With the Leica M-P (Typ 240) and the Leica Tri-Elmar WATE.

Best,

Vieri

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Re: Mesa Arch glowing

Mesa Arch, in Canyonlands National Park (UT), glowing orange with the first sunlight.

Best,

Vieri
Vieri,

How did you dispose of the inevitable crowd edging into your frame? Well done!

(Beautiful photo, too!)

--Matt

vieri

Re: Mesa Arch glowing

Vieri,

How did you dispose of the inevitable crowd edging into your frame? Well done!

(Beautiful photo, too!)

--Matt
Hey Matt,

Thank you for your comment, glad you enjoyed the pic :D About the crowd, last February, arriving about 1.5h before sunrise I found a good spot without much crowd - the only problem was with a busload of Chinese tourists, they arrived slightly before actual sunrise (as I said, I was there freezing my a.. off for about 1.5h already!) and while they were all very respectful and paid attention not to disturb other people's framing, there was this one guy, two very large C@non cameras on his neck (one with a WA zoom one with a 70-200) that started crawling - sniper-like! - slowly towards the edge of the Mesa, stopping and starting moving again every few minutes (not to take pictures, just... because, I guess!) until he popped into my frame :banghead: since he had nowhere to crawl further, he finally started taking pictures, so I let him take a few and then asked him politely to please crawl a few inches back so he could get out of my frame, which he promptly did. It was a sort of surreal and funny scene, but no harm done :D I guess I was lucky!

Vieri

frontosa

Workshop Member
Went back to the Philippines to celebrate the 10 year death anniversary of my dad. Took a side trip courtesy of some high school classmates for a mini 45th reunion at a private resort in the island of Boracay. M-P, Tri-elmar.

Jan

fun with Leica M

Little India, Brickfields - Kuala Lumpur.
These images are part of my recent assignment for the photojournalism course I am following.

Leica 240 | 35/2

Status
Not open for further replies.