The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

frontosa

Workshop Member
Drove to June Lake loop and Lundy Canyon with my son and after this quick trip, I dropped him off at UC Merced, driving through Highway 120 west from Lee Vining and in Yosemite National Park.

M-P Wide angle Tri-Elmar

June Lake Loop

9500 Feet Elevation Tioga Pass

Tenaya Lake

PeterA

Another snap from the farm - this time starring my 'killer attack guard dog' Ralfie - 50 Summilux asph...

rayyan

Georgia has been making wine for 8000 years :thumbs:

I do not know anything about wine. I just eat grapes.

Anyway, have a taste!!

What do think? Good eh?

On an unrelated subject; the writing says the ' 9 April '. Why do you think that is important?

As to the fresco (?) behind...that will take too long to explain.

frontosa

Workshop Member
I went back to the eastern Sierras a week later. The weather was fairly cold and winds blowing 30-35 mps specially in the canyons with a storm approaching from the west.

M-P 16-18-21 Tri-Elmar

Lundy Falls Overlook

Lundy Falls

Lundy Canyon looking east

June Lake Loop

rayyan

Thanks folks.:salute:

The famous sulphur baths in Tbilisi, as portrayed in travel brochures. A mosque on
The right. Ottoman and Persian influence.

rayyan

The eastern part of the Kakheti region is Georgia's ( not of Coca Cola fame...:grin: ) Primier wine producing region.

Sighnaghi is the prettiest town in Kakheti.

I drank as much water as I could before driving into town. So I never felt the need to imbibe any liquids.

The blurred colors in the bg are actually wine barrels.

More of an Italian look to this town. Pretty...big time.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.