The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott kirkpatrick

Planes ....

Leica M-D 50 APO Summicron [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Thanks,

Bob
That looks like the Cavanaugh's PT-19 in front of the military Twin Cessna pushme-pullyou Skymaster, but where did you encounter the lovely Corsair? It's not on their website, so was it new, or just visiting? From the seat left in front, it seems there might have been someone available to explain things. And it looks as if it flew in. Nice catch.

scott

frontosa

Workshop Member
My son was scheduled to be home for Thanksgiving from UC Merced, where is he a freshman. We had planned on camping at White Pocket. My daughter could not make it due to a work commitment. We drove 9 hours and arrived there Thanksgiving day around 1:00. Did we freeze our *** off. We were prepared for the temperatures in the mid 20s. We were OK inside the tent with doubled sleeping bags but it was difficult having to go and urinate several times in the night! While I am not into taking photos of the Milky Way, the sky was incredibly bright due to the presence of stars. M-P 240 with Zeiss ZM 15 2.8.

rayyan

Folks, thank you so much for the ' likes '. Much appreciated.

I have decreased my use of Leica significantly. To be honest, deteriorating eyesight etc..has impacted my M usage. Of greater impact, has been my inability to keep up with the pricing and servicing
structure of the Leica model/s.

I have used them extensively, enjoyed them extensively, taken some lucky shots which were super..but I have reached a crossroads, where the simple pleasure of the process must take a secondary place, for me, to other camera attributes. I shall continue to use what I have, when I want to experience of the simple controls of a Leica M.

Anyway, here is one with the ME..

rayyan

Thank you guys.

And a recommendation for those of you that might visit Tbilisi.

The house of the world famous Georgian cuisine...

Lloyd

Thank you guys.

And a recommendation for those of you that might visit Tbilisi.

The house of the world famous Georgian cuisine...
Now that's funny! Impressive building, too bad the ones here don't look as nice. But somehow I imagined that the Georgians had better taste in cuisine that that. :lecture:

scott kirkpatrick

Christmas food in Stockholm

A traditional Christmas buffet, herring and other fish at the near end, then cold meats, with hot meats on the bar at the rear, all on shipboard. A dark Christmas lager called Mariestads Julebrygd goes with it.

L6004940 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr
APO-SC M50@f/2.0 and 1/8 sec

and an old standby
L6004872 2 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr
Elmarit-Asph [email protected] and 1/30
Both M[240], ISO 800.

scott

Status
Not open for further replies.