The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillymaru

M240 / 35 'lux

Mike
Beautiful photos Mike. Whenever I have tried to capture photos of our Australian bush I have always been disapointed in the results. I am much more at home on a beach, however there is something wonderful and calming in your images that encourages me to keep on trying to produce something I can be happy with.

Mike Woods

Beautiful photos Mike. Whenever I have tried to capture photos of our Australian bush I have always been disapointed in the results. I am much more at home on a beach, however there is something wonderful and calming in your images that encourages me to keep on trying to produce something I can be happy with.
Thats very kind of you - thank you. I'm at home amongst trees :) I don't think there's any harm at all in shooting within our comfort zones :D

Best wishes

Mike

scott kirkpatrick

I was reviewing old pictures (deciding whether to renew my pbase account or if not, how to extract 13 years of pictures) and came across this old shot, which seems in the spirit of Mike Woods' woods pictures:

from 2002 (they are 19 and 17 now)

scott

scott kirkpatrick

Re: Landscape or portrait

Mike, your pictures seem to be more about the spaces on the forest floor, not the trees themselves, hence landscape usually fits. But I like the colored vertical one of tree passages.

scott

Status
Not open for further replies.