The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Where to order Leica leather lens cases?

d.clin.design

I been searching high and low for a few weeks now to find where to get the original black soft leather Leica lens cases for my 24mm Elmarit-M. I seen some soft leather cases on eBay but not sure if it's made for this specific lens. I like how the case for the 35mm Summicron-M have a slot for the lens cap and cut out for the lens shade. I was hoping the 24mm would provide the same type of fitment.

Does Leica even provide it as a order-able item? If so, does anyone know the model number or SKU? or where I can go to order one?
thanks in advance!!

weinschela

Subscriber Member
I been searching high and low for a few weeks now to find where to get the original black soft leather Leica lens cases for my 24mm Elmarit-M. I seen some soft leather cases on eBay but not sure if it's made for this specific lens. I like how the case for the 35mm Summicron-M have a slot for the lens cap and cut out for the lens shade. I was hoping the 24mm would provide the same type of fitment.

Does Leica even provide it as a order-able item? If so, does anyone know the model number or SKU? or where I can go to order one?
thanks in advance!!
If you call Leica New Jersey, they can send one to you or order one for you.

R

rosewood1969

hi there,
I am also looking for a 35 cron V4 leather case.
PM if anyone has one?
thanks

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Photo Village had a whole box of these last year at cheap prices. You need to know the size as they are not marked by lens ..might only be useful if you can stop in. Or if they will check them for your lens type.

d.clin.design

thanks everyone. I think I'm gonna call up Leica New Jersey. Btw, does anyone happen to know the size of the case? I believe both the 21mm and the 24mm share the same case.