The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Upgrade your M9 to M9-P

David K

Workshop Member
It would be interesting to see what would happen if a Leica M10 offered the high iso performance of the D3S. Would M10 owners still fork out the big bucks for ultra fast lenses? The Nikon 200/2 VR is now, IMHO, pretty much a one trick pony (shallow DOF) whereas it used to be the only way to capture indoor sports effectively. Not knocking this lens at all... I love it... just trying to make a point.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I've got to think that the upgrade here would appeal to folks like myself who's M9 paint had a few purely cosmetic scrapes along the way from being used. Changing over to the chrome finish & sapphire LCD cover seems like a good opportunity to rejuvenate your camera with an extra warranty rather than selling at a relative discount for condition and sitting on an M9-P wait list. If you look at in those terms is doesn't seem so bad. ;)