The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bag for 2 Leicas and 4 lenses

S

Studio58

well I ordered it on the 13th of August and it is yet to arrive though I think it is just a case of the delivery company being inefficient.
I got a call from Tony Rose this week, pretty good considering I live in Australia and he apologised for the slow delivery. Really nice guy and it certainly made me feel a whole lot better. After that, I don't really care that it is late. I really appreciated good customer service.

S

Studio58

Well the A&A 7100 arrived. It rocks ! It fits my:
M8 & 35 Cron at one end
M9 & 50 Cron at one end
24 elmarit & 75 Cron stacked in the centre
Minolta meter and pelican SD card holder in front flap.

Amazingly, this all fits quite comfortably. I really like this bag. So much gear in such a small package. Turned out to be the right choice.

Godfrey

Well the A&A 7100 arrived. It rocks ! It fits my:
M8 & 35 Cron at one end
M9 & 50 Cron at one end
24 elmarit & 75 Cron stacked in the centre
Minolta meter and pelican SD card holder in front flap.

Amazingly, this all fits quite comfortably. I really like this bag. So much gear in such a small package. Turned out to be the right choice.
Excellent! I'm glad it arrived and does what you wanted.

S

Studio58

In my original post I mentioned that the Domke I have is a bit small to fit my Leica gear. Funny thing is that the A&A 7100 is even smaller but the gear fits perfectly due to a slightly different shape of the bag.

Godfrey

In my original post I mentioned that the Domke I have is a bit small to fit my Leica gear. Funny thing is that the A&A 7100 is even smaller but the gear fits perfectly due to a slightly different shape of the bag.
+1

I had the Domke F803 for many years. The ACAM 7100 is my current favorite for exactly that reason. :)

Jan, thanks for the link to the double caps! I was about to order a couple of Leica back-caps for just that purpose ...

Ocean

Senior Subscriber Member
+1

I had the Domke F803 for many years. The ACAM 7100 is my current favorite for exactly that reason. :)

Jan, thanks for the link to the double caps! I was about to order a couple of Leica back-caps for just that purpose ...
These double caps will not fit some of wide angle lenses. Read the reviews from B&H site.