The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Great deal on Artisan & Artist ACAM-7100

S

Studio58

I bought the A&A 7100 today from Popflash for $167. A discount of $73.00.

losta

I am considering getting one but I need to know if an iPad will slide in between the inner padding and the bag before I order. Has anyone put an iPad in theirs? Thanks!

Steve Huff has a video where he reviews the 7200 and the 7000 and he shows an iPad fitting into both - though on the 7200, it's a tight fit and the top of the iPad sticks out a bit.

I would guess the 7100 would hold the iPad reasonably well as it is 2.1 inches taller than the 7200.

Cheers,

Godfrey

I am considering getting one but I need to know if an iPad will slide in between the inner padding and the bag before I order. Has anyone put an iPad in theirs? Thanks!
I have the Black Label clone of the A&A ACAM 7100 (the "Oskar's One Day Bag Mark II" from PhotoVillage.com in NY). My iPad 2 is housed in a classic DODOcase and drops right into the bag, a perfect fit.

Since I bought this bag in May, I have hardly used any of the others in my cabinet. It is a perfect size for Leica M (or any Olympus Pen, Panasonic Lumix G, NEX, or Ricoh GXR camera) kits, easy to carry one or two bodies, iPad, a few lenses and other incidentals.