The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

.95 noct and kids

mikel

but how come when i laid out the tape measure and squatted down to shoot it at approx a 45 degree angle, the edge of the tape measure was difficult to line up? not sure if it was an optical sort of thing. can't wait to see the results. thanks.
gooomz, the edges of the two tape images won't line up (parallel), since the two images come from two perspectives (one from the viewfinder, one from the rangefinder prism on the right). The closer you are to a tape, arranged as described, the more noticeable the effect will be.

Lean in lean out has helped me with fast lenses close in.

ohnri

I shoot a lot of kids with my M9/ Noct and it does get easier. Practice. Practice. Practice.

If you need a lot of photos and a high keeper ratio then a pro DSLR with good glass will help. The shots won't be as special but it will be easier to document every moment, if that is your goal.

Best,

Bill