The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M Products Now Official

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Done all these new toys it's either buy a ski mask or a lottery ticket. Lottery ticket just sounds better and I can see my wife again. LOL

dfarkas

Workshop Member
Guy and Jack just left my place. I can assure everyone that they were unnarmed and unmasked. :D

There was a fair amount of arm-twisting, though. :D

Nice to have GetDPI in my neck of the woods.

David

John Black

Hi David -

I was reading the release on DPP and they made mention of a 400 pound upgrade path:

Leica Camera Ltd is committed to supporting this flagship product further, thus enabling owners to benefit fully from their investment. The SRP is £3390 (inc VAT) although authorised Leica dealers are offering a £400 Leica M8 trade up incentive. This incentive is scheduled to end on 30 September 2008, although there is a strong likelihood of an incentive extension.
Can you explain this?