The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wyoming

hdrmd

Mike: More beautiful work; please keep posting. I arrived in Telluride CO today. In about a week I will post some photos of the turning of the Aspens. DR

woodyspedden

Nothing quite like Yellowstone falls. The yellows are just spectacular and if you think the soil looks a bit plasticy, then you must see it in person..........it looks plasticy there as well! I have no idea why but it does. There is just an overall look to the place that defies logic. I love it and will keep on shooting forever. WOW!

Woody

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Thanks guys its a awesome place...

Woody, I totally agree. I asked someone about the soil and the explanation I got was the soil is volcanic ash.

ecliffordsmith

Mike,

Stunning photographs of what looks to be a breath taking location! I like the stream image particularly although they are all very nice.