The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M10 to be Announced?

V

Vivek

Damn! They could have saved you the trouble of fiddling with the Fuji and Pana.

KeithL

I would have expected an announcement of their all singing all dancing mirrorless EVF camera way before the M10.

But there again, WTF do I know :confused:

V

Vivek

I would have expected an announcement of their all singing all dancing mirrorless EVF camera way before the M10.

But there again, WTF do I know :confused:
I did not know that the M10 would be without an EVF.

F

folville

Leica Rumors is also reporting that the black and white-only camera has no LCD, so I don't know how much credence I lend to the rumor. Such a camera could, like Russell's Teapot, exist, but I doubt it, and I doubt even more that it would be the M10. ;)

edit:
But a lot of people are clamoring for a camera without an LCD screen, so who knows?

Araakii

Leica Rumors is also reporting that the black and white-only camera has no LCD, so I don't know how much credence I lend to the rumor. Such a camera could, like Russell's Teapot, exist, but I doubt it, and I doubt even more that it would be the M10. ;)
Such a camera would be the best for me. I will be all over it if it is all of the above + interchangeable.

F

folville

Such a camera would be the best for me. I will be all over it if it is all of the above + interchangeable.
I'd be surprised to see this camera at all, but if Leica does release a camera with no LCD and no color capability, I suspect it would be a special production (i.e. M9BW/M9SW) or a new line, not a standalone M.

But we've got months to speculate. :p