The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Why the leica Hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikalWGrass

I have a BMW M 3 convertible and two film Leicas. I have 3 young, growing kids so I am looking to unload the M3 for something like Honda Pilot. I might be wistful for a moment when it is gone, and as much as I like having a sportscar it is still only a car. Plus a CLA on the M3 is a lot more than on the M6 film camera.

The cameras on the other hand are sacred, at least for the time being.

FWIW, my favorite picture of my daughter in the car was taken with a crappy Blackberry camera. Go figure.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Folks i'm just going to lock this unless someone can give me a really good reason to keep it open. We all know where these threads wind up , really what's the point. Just hurt feelings and really that's not what we are about. We can debate anything but anything with hate in the title I'm just not crazy about. So with that this is a admin judgement call. Thread is now locked go make love and not spread hate. Peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.