The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hexanon 50mm F/1.2

oliver.lott

I've got one of these lenses that i bought from a friend a while ago. he was the owner of the full kit but for some reason he decided to split it as he needed some money. he has since sold the body.

Anyway, I don't use it much as i find it a bit big and flashy to carry all the time so i'm looking into selling it. I don't really know how much they're worth in the current market. i can't seem to find any info or sold ones online so i was wondering if anyone here knows a rough price i should be asking for it, or knows anyone who is interested?

Thanks very much

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Do a search on this forum and you will find a thread on the 60/1.2 . In the thread from last summer a 50/1.2 was purchased at $2599 . Demand was pretty good last summer and someplace between $2250 and 2750 is where it should sell . Broad range because the market is being affected by all the great new equipment released this winter. When buyers are raising cash for new equipment used prices go down.

The dealers in HK always want a lot more than what things are selling for between individuals so don t be fooled by the $4000 offers from HK.