The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M Monochrom . . . . it's not a review folks

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Awesome, Jono. Exactly what I was looking to see. Lots of shooting and not much talking ... too much of that on the LUF this morning.

Very nice photos, by the way. It looks like your visit was wonderful. I'm taking a trip to Quingdao in June to accompany my son to the university there so that he can spend the summer continuing his linguistics/Chinese education.

m_driscoll

Jono,

Very cool. I, pathetic, dilettante photographer that I am, just traded my Nocti for one! No idea when they're available. I last used the Nocti 3-4 months ago. Only my snobbish Leica ego will miss it. Where there's a will, there's always a way to justify another photographic purchase. Great shots from China.

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Great photos, Jono, and that camera makes perfect sense. I wish I could say that I don't want one, but ever since Pete Myers' article at LL, I've wanted a b&w camera. Judging from the photos in your galleries and those at dpr, Leica has really made a Leica camera this time. It's unfortunate that it's a bit on the expensive side :(

I do have a fridge with lots of b&w goodies though, ready to be inserted into my ancient non-Leica, non-digital image makers :D

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Two words - hubba hubba! I actually think that it'll sell like hot cakes. If I had a spare $k I'd order one immediately. :D

bradhusick

You mention it will be available in chrome and black. Is this true? I really want chrome but nobody else has mentioned that

cam

Store - :clap: well done Cam....you are wasting no time.
i'd like to say i was only schmoozing, but, well, golly gee whiz :eek:

(saving my pennies, though -- lunch was two tacos at Jack in the Box for 99 cents...)

ashwinrao1

Fantastic images, Jono, and thank you for sharing this real world perspective and fantastic images from your trip. Did Leica pay your way on that trip (I hope so), as your images will likely make their advertising catalog (or so I hope)....

I appreciate your images, and how they let the camera and the photog do the talking!

I too assumed that it'd only be available in black

Knorp

Hi-de-hi Jono,

The camera and your images both excellent of course, but ... how was Berlin ?

:poke: :ROTFL: :chug: :watch: