Each time Leica has an event ....an interview begins to provide the insights to a good forecast . Now we know the following :
1. The center piece of Photokina will be the M10 (not the EVIL) .
2. Portugal looks to be the home of the EVIL (guess) .
3. M10 will be CMOS ...live view,video (will this kill the character ?)
4. S3 is looking more probable ....two new cameras and its not the evil. CMOS looks like a good bet with same technology as M10 just larger .
5. The Kodak spin off will supply the sensors .
6. Leica can t make enough lenses until new plant opens .
7. M lens direction to smaller better handling lenses.....21/3.4 ,35/1.4,50/2 ..last three all fit the specification . New 90 coming ? My prior bet was a 28/1.4 ..which would be my most used lenses if true.
My attempt to read between the lines