The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with M & R Lenses on anything other then a Leica

C

chibosaigon

@bcm: wow, I'm vietnamese, I'm very glad that you have good time in my country :D

This one is also from my trip to Dalat

Brian S

It's Halloween and the dead Lenses are rising from the Parts Bin.

Hybrid Nikkor-O 55mm F1.2 missing rear section + rear Section of a Leica Summarit 5cm F1.5. Lots of Dremel Work...

On the Olympus EP-2.

The Nikkor-O was made for O-Scopes, has a long 39mm screw mount. Using it as the focus helical on the Adapter. I might try to RF couple this lens, have not decided yet.

ashwinrao1

Fantastic, Cindy.

Taylor, you should join or Seattle Leica Users Group Gatherings...I'm about to send out an email for our 11/14 meet up

Chris, great cap. First Red Epic shot I have seen here!

MikalWGrass

Great stuff Cindy. My favorite is the second one. The tat on her distracts me a bit in the third pic. Nevertheless, please post more of your work.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Thank you, Mikal.
Katie with Sony NEX7 and Leitz 50 f/1.4 Summilux-R

Trisha in fog with Sony NEX7 and Leitz 135 f/2.8 Elmarit-R

Kokoshawnuff

Great shots Cindy. Really shows off the abilities of the NEX system, and why it can be considered a viable option for pros

A few from the LA River and the NEX 5n

APO Telyt R 180

Macro Elmar M 90

Summilux M 50 asph