The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Images of M10?

Seascape

Certainly looks like a larger display, more buttons, and a different display wheel location.

All things that you would expect from the most rumoured expectations.

2 months to go :rolleyes:

250swb

And if you look really closely at the photo's you can see the face of Elvis Presley reflected in the LCD. That is something that hasn't been foretold!

Steve

D&A

Didn"t Elvis just leave the building? If so he took the M10 with him!

If that's the case, what's the M11 supposed to be like? :)

I did hear though (through Leica rumors of course), that packed with each M10 will be a coupon for one free peanut butter and banana sandwich...(Elvis's favorite!) LOL!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

Brian S

Elvis used a Leica M3.

But he did not have it when I saw him.

Elvis left the building without his Leica M3.

These days, if you want to get a glimpse of the M10- follow SEAL around.

JimCollum

Proof that Elvis wasn't who we thought he was. The FBI had him done in and buried in a small pet cemetery in Santa Cruz, Ca. on his way to make his first movie. For all of those years, it was really Roy Orbison doing all of the shaking and singing.

:) :)

da_eltsch

Proof that Elvis wasn't who we thought he was. The FBI had him done in and buried in a small pet cemetery in Santa Cruz, Ca. on his way to make his first movie. For all of those years, it was really Roy Orbison doing all of the shaking and singing.

:) :)
You made my day. I was cracking out loud ....:ROTFL:

Brian S

Well, if those are samples of the video mode of the new camera, I'm sticking to the M9....

Too small, too premature to make any real decisions. It does not look any bigger, and find it interesting that the top plate is closer to the M8. No notch as on the M9. Maybe they put the LCD with battery indicator and pictures remaining back. I like it on the M8, miss it on the M9.

arild

I have a weak idea or two. What if it has a sloped left corner (ala the winder on m4,m6,m7) with either
A) a "mechanical" ISO speed dial with lock
or
B) an info display underneath sapphire glass, showing battery info and remaining shots (like on the M8)?

Personally, A would work for me. I´m still a few good months from buying a digital M and accompanying lenses, so I´m in no rush. "Market share brownie points" like live view, video and such would slow interest in the new M for me, higher usable ISO speed and some more moisture protection on the body itself would rock.