The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

leica newbie

RS

Guy: Thanks. This is actually the first forum I have ever sign up on so "street smarts" are appreciated.
HiredArm: Thanks for your input. I tried the ZM 35mm f2 Bigon and is very impressed. I had to return it, however, to pay off my CMA registration fees...such is life...I will pay a closer look to zeiss lens eventually, when my budget allows
glenerrolrd: I have read good things about the 35 cron...I will eventually get to it. With the VC 40 1.4 in Paris I found it a bit long but it is better than any nikon or olympus I had before. So I think I will take my time and work my way up to leica...
seakayaker: GAS relief, I couldn't help myself and got Juipter 3, 8, and 12...<hanging head in shame>, will provide some updates in a bit