The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

back from china

jonoslack

Welcome back!
I love that image (even if I don't find it scary). It seems to me to be more Hitchcock than horror, and maybe we're so used to your tongue being in your cheek!

helenhill

Wonderful Series....
China seems to cvome ALIVE in Color...BEAUTIFUL
mind you the B&W are Fab but Color Divine

Best-H

kevin

I love the color, too, all the detail shots of food are particularly appealing. #19 is awesome and a bit alarming. I've never had a road-side vendor put a cleaver in my car before. :D

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Just starting to look at BW..... fantastic. Wish you had a slide show function on your website though.

irakly

Just starting to look at BW..... fantastic. Wish you had a slide show function on your website though.
mike, you mean, automatic with a screen blacked out? i can do that, it is just a matter of checking a box.