The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaving for China -- lost Charger for M9!

edmund

Does anyone live in the Tucson/Phoenix Area that would let me borrow an M9 battery charger? Or know where to buy one?

Or maybe even somewhere in Beijing -- or LA?

I leave Saturday AM.

Thank you!

Does the battery in the camera charge if you hook it up to a USB?? Trying this now....

heninden

Try Samy's Camera in LA. There are several locations. Their ain shop is in LA on Fairfax. Phone # 323-938-2420.

StephenPatterson

Ask your hotel conceirge in Beijing to call the Leica Store and other Leica dealers to try and locate one, if you were not able to get a charger before leaving. It's not a common item on the mainland, and you may need to have one shipped express from Hong Kong.

I'm not in Beijing, or I would give you my backup. Living in China it's absolutely essential for me to have a new charger on the shelf as a backup, as well as an ample supply of batteries.

Good luck...