The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Welcome to the M8 world.

jonoslack

Hi There
I seem to have arrived!
and in true forum style it seems necessary to post a picture of my dog (well, it has to be done)

Best wishes to everyone here - I hope I can make a more useful contribution in future!
best wishes
jono slack
http://www.slack.co.uk

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Okay who has the cat picture . Let's get it out of the way now. ROTFLMAO:D:D:D

Jono you have arrived, nice to see you.

jonoslack

Okay who has the cat picture . Let's get it out of the way now. ROTFLMAO:D:D:D

Jono you have arrived, nice to see you.
Hi Guy
No problem, I can do the cat shot - and solve the chicken problem at the same time:

Not with a Leica this time I'm afraid, but maybe I'll be forgiven?
Kind regards
Jono Slack

Attachments

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Jack and Guy,
Good luck on your new site. I think I'm the first lady to arrive-- I hope more follow soon.

I'm hoping that I can take a workshop with you in the future.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Jono: GREAT posts! Every Leica forum has to have its landmark cat image, and I think we now have ours LOLOLOLOL!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Cindy and welcome! Great to have you here! (And you'll be happy to know you aren't the only lady who's registered!)

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Great to see much of the old gang here. All that much poorer for our obsession with Leica glass and all that much richer for all of the friendships we've made along the way.

Cheers.

Kurt

Guy Mancuso

Jack and Guy,
Good luck on your new site. I think I'm the first lady to arrive-- I hope more follow soon.

I'm hoping that I can take a workshop with you in the future.

Glad to have you here Cindy and yes we would love to have more women join up . Also love to have you on a workshop as well but that is only part of the forum . We need a home for the workshop site to reside and having the public part is for everyone to come in learn and share with everyone else. Jack and i look at this as another place for others to come hang out and no pressure to join a workshop. That will just take care of itself.

Guy Mancuso

Great to see much of the old gang here. All that much poorer for our obsession with Leica glass and all that much richer for all of the friendships we've made along the way.

Cheers.

Kurt
Best words today and agree 100 percent. It is about the friendships we have built and hopefully others will come and be part of the family. Bottom Line Kurt and well said

atanabe

Guy,
Thank you for the invite. Glad to see an open format for images and comments. I'll check back often.

-Al

Attachments

Terry

Messed up the quotes.....this is for Cindy Flood.

We probably arrived at the same time...blame my parents for the non feminine spelling of my name

terry

Guy Mancuso

Terry , Al and Mark welcome to the site . Please enjoy and have fun. Two ladies on our forum, great stuff. I took the night off and had dinner and a few cocktails to celebrate. I needed a break and full steam ahead now. Let's have fun

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Terry,
I'm so glad you are here!

I'm glad to see lots of familiar names. I hope this will be a good learning experience for me with all of the talent gathered here.

Guy Mancuso

Yea how much money do you have. LOL Just kidding

We would have to create another style and make it optional. It takes some time to do that and honestly give us a week. Jack and I are so burned out on designing this at the moment. We put a massive amount of time in over a 5 day period. We need to fix a few buttons also. I should also mention since this came up that we plan Links to our favorite places and banners. Not being true graphic designers we are fiddling around trying to figure that stuff out also. Were not really done yet.

Thanks Carsten for bring it up

James

Workshop Member
Yea how much money do you have. LOL Just kidding

We would have to create another style and make it optional. It takes some time to do that and honestly give us a week. Jack and I are so burned out on designing this at the moment. We put a massive amount of time in over a 5 day period. We need to fix a few buttons also. I should also mention since this came up that we plan Links to our favorite places and banners. Not being true graphic designers we are fiddling around trying to figure that stuff out also. Were not really done yet.

Thanks Carsten for bring it up
Good Evening Guy,
May I say well done, and I rather like the color scheme...
Bold and shows off the images better using the Grey & Burgundy...
I know the work it takes and you have evolved quickly... Thanks
Just returned from three weeks out, arrived around at 8:30pm...
Jim

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Jim glad you guys made it home okay. Love to see some images from you and Linda on your trip. Loved having you guys in Yosemite and pencil in Moab.

I do love the colors here actually. I signed up on the Vbulletin website that makes this software and showed them our website and every comment was how nice our forum looked with images. Nice to hear from the designers that actually know what there doing. LOL