The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

erudolph

Spent the last two days at a dog show and then yesterday afternoon raced through a flea market near closing time. Shots not exactly worthy of posting to this thread of fine shots, but for anyone interested, here are links below. Generally speaking the light was challenging and/or brutal. Most shots were exposed well under and then pushed mercilessly. Lens was primarily 24mm Elmarit ASPH and for the Flea Market and end of dog show, 50mm AA. Show below was 24mm.

Dog Show - Ed Rudolph - San Francisco, CA
Dog Show Day Two - Ed Rudolph - San Francisco, CA
Flea Market - Ed Rudolph - San Francisco, CA

Vlad

Cross post with the other digital M thread.

First opportunity to shoot the MM at an event. Oscar de la Renta bridal backstage.

I am utterly in awe over the MM. This camera will be mine forever, till death do us part... and my wife's perfectly okay with that.

All with 35 Lux ASPH, some with SF24 flash mounted.

V

Vivek

Cross post with the other digital M thread.

First opportunity to shoot the MM at an event. Oscar de la Renta bridal backstage.

I am utterly in awe over the MM. This camera will be mine forever, till death do us part... and my wife's perfectly okay with that.

All with 35 Lux ASPH, some with SF24 flash mounted.
:thumbs:

The SF-24D, even with an f/0.95 (I am quite amazed that Leica have settings for that fast lenses in the flash!) just wonderful! :)