The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

amur99

Lovely. She appears very contemplative in deep thoughts ! Wow I see the Norfork Scope in one of your other images....another Virginian :)

Dave (D&A)

She was mad that I stopped pushing her - didn't look at the camera for the next hour. Yep, here in Va. Beach mostly.

Arun

michaelstokes

MM @ ISO 640 + 35mm FLE and medium Y filter.

Woody, great photos. Thanks for sharing them. I see you are using the yellow filter indoors. Is there a reason why? I had the first trip out last weekend with my MM while hillwalking and used the orange filter on a 35mm FLE. The autumn coloured grasses ended up with a very bleached look!

regards
Michael

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Woody, great photos. Thanks for sharing them. I see you are using the yellow filter indoors. Is there a reason why? I had the first trip out last weekend with my MM while hillwalking and used the orange filter on a 35mm FLE. The autumn coloured grasses ended up with a very bleached look!

regards
Michael
Forgot to take it off.

Lloyd

Plus one from me, Ashwin.

And love those you posted, Matt.

You guys really have the monochrom eye!

D&A

+2 for me....especially #1 and 3 (for the looks of those passer-bys in #3). Ashwin, was #1 taken with the 60mm f1.2? It sort of has the look of that lens with photographing spectral highlights?

Dave (D&A)

ashwinrao1

THanks, guys...Dave, the image to which you refer was taken with the Canon 50 mm f/1.4 LTM ("Japanese Summilux"), which I have enjoyed in my brief time with it....

More from this AM (eeearrrlly)

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Couple from the week....

Lakeside Morning

MM and 50 VC Nokton 1.1

Well the format is not 2x3 due to the following: some idiot put a fence around my favorite lake.

A Fence?

MM and 50 VC Nokton 1.1

Bob

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Might as well stay home....

LR in Voitlander Wide

MM and 15 VC

Old Tree in Greenbelt

MM and 15 VC

Bob

simonclivehughes

THanks, guys...Dave, the image to which you refer was taken with the Canon 50 mm f/1.4 LTM ("Japanese Summilux"), which I have enjoyed in my brief time with it....

More from this AM (eeearrrlly)

I know this is cliché, but damn, it works! Well seen, Ash. :salute:

Cheers,