The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Gary Clennan

Great pics on your blog Kurt. I recently moved back from the phils but I never did get such nice portraits as yours. Well done!

jlm

Workshop Member
first shot in a long time with..film...M7, HP5, h110, scanned with nikon 9000, 50lux
put here for comparison

the wife

Last edited:

erudolph

Between the rains

After reading Woody on the 35mm Cron ASPH I took one out for a spin with yellow filter

Three Ways of Looking at a Puddle
Intersection of 17th and Capp

xdayv

i'm having fun with the MM so far, it's been a blast! would like to share some shots taken last weekend:

Kurt, Dave, I have an office in Clark and will take a 4x4 then hike up to Pinatubo in the New Year. If you guys are up for it, I'll let you know ...

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
I continue to develop this theme. MM + 18mm super elmar. Perhaps it should be called the "super duper elmar". Or the "way over the top elmar". Or the "go ahead, make my day elmar". anyway, a special lens.

Last edited:

m_driscoll

My MM's still in NJ, so, I dug back a bit.

MM; 50mm f/1.4; 1/60s; ISO 6400

I love the diversity of style, technique and subject in this thread.

Cheers, Matt

V

Vivek

Christmas Carols on Park Avenue taken with my MM and 24mm Summilux. Note the squirrely bokeh. Taken @ iso 5000.
The most prominent in the frame is the activity that is going on. Even after you point it out, squirly or not bokeh isn't noticeable.

Splendid! :thumbs:

xdayv

My MM's still in NJ, so, I dug back a bit.

MM; 50mm f/1.4; 1/60s; ISO 6400

I love the diversity of style, technique and subject in this thread.

Cheers, Matt
Nice industrial silhouette shot.

And I agree with what you said Matt!