The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Gary Clennan

Nice work (again) Dave! I love the last shot a lot. Mind sharing a few of your basic PP tips? To my eye - you have the perfect balance of tones throughout.

woodyspedden

My new monochrome lands tomorrow at noon from UPS. Feels like I have been waiting forever. I leave for the California desert on Monday and will stay in Lake Havasu City on Tuesday night. Perhaps I can have some good pictures of the London bridge by Wednesday to share

Woody

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Congrats Woody. Although the wait was long, I'm certain you'll be happy with the camera. It's one of those cameras that shines.

mmbma

A few shots from last week, trying out the Voigtlander 35mm single coat

Korean Laundry through window

Cool Kid on the block 100% crop

There's an annual hot-air ballon festival nearby on February if I'm not mistaken. Nice set btw!
Yes there is, apparently some great opportunities to capture the balloons taking off into the sunrise! If I can persuade my parents to go down, I'll do but I suspect they won't go!