The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

xdayv

Sharing some shots taken during the Pintados-Kasadyaan Festival. Normally colors would be so fitting for this kind of event, but the MM always goes with me...

D&A

Metro Entrance, downtown Washington, DC...Leica Monochrom with 35mm Summicron f/2

Hmmm, lets see, I'm often on the D.C. metro and at the same time desiring a Leica MM. Any chance one was left behind those grimy signs in your pic? :) (One can always hope) LOL! Maybe image was taken at the "Metro Center" stop, not too far from the Leica D.C. store. :) They're always holding Monochrom classes!

Dave (D&A)

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
Hmmm, lets see, I'm often on the D.C. metro and at the same time desiring a Leica MM. Any chance one was left behind those grimy signs in your pic? :) (One can always hope) LOL! Maybe image was taken at the "Metro Center" stop, not too far from the Leica D.C. store. :) They're always holding Monochrom classes!

Dave (D&A)
McPherson Square, Dave. You can find surveillance cameras behind every sign in DC, but no Monochroms to be had here.

D&A

McPherson Square, Dave. You can find surveillance cameras behind every sign in DC, but no Monochroms to be had here.
Oh well, it was just wishful thinking :)...but of course I wouldn't want it to be someones own personal Monochrom that they lost.

Dave (D&A)

xdayv

Some more festival photos, this time around from the Sangyaw Parade of Lights...

element-m

"The force is strong with this one"

These three asked me to take a shot of them with an i-Phone. I declined, but instead offered to take it with my MM instead :LOL:

DavidE

Another one from last week with the 24 lux.

Noticed the plane as I was framing the shot in the viewfinder.

ashwinrao1

thanks all for your kind words! You all are stepping up your game...

1. David, your usual magnificence, with splendid portraiture
2. DavidE, love the magic wides that you always master...
3. Element-m: my oh my, great portraits on the street
4. Timothy, love the processing
5. Mike, incredible shots at the concert...love the contrast and tones
6. Kurt, it's great to see you using the Monochrom to its fullest. Fun portraits from far away...