The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

asiafish

My first shots with the M Monochrom

Got the camera yesterday, and took it out to play this morning. These are all OOC JPEG with no post processing (because I don't yet know how).

The two pre-dawn city shots are at ISO 10,000 (the skyscraper) and ISO 6400 (the pool table) with the Leica Summarit-M 35mm f/2.5 wide-open. The dog was at ISO 320 with the Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH at roughtly F8.

After Hours by Lawman1967, on Flickr

In Dark Light by Lawman1967, on Flickr

Too Cool by Lawman1967, on Flickr

Last edited:

Hosermage

Hi there, you're not linking the images correctly. If you click on the share button in flickr, choose BBCode and Large, then copy/paste the code here.

element-m

Taken on the Diavolezza in Engadin, opposite the Biz Balu. First time I went mountain climbing. What a great day, one I won't be forgetting. Luckily I met up with a group of young climbers who let me tag along. My goal was only to get a shot of this pretty scary bridge that also swings as you cross it to get to the next vertical wall. Here are two of them messing about :)

The second shot are two other climbers that took a rest at the bridge.