The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

jlm

Workshop Member
element-M: (after trying to identify elements from the intro to Breaking Bad, i'm keyed up, but can't recall an element M !)

nice job; nice to see the abstracting effect of the reflections and a few of those sparkling lights. makes a commonly done moorage shot jump way ahead.

element-m

element-M: (after trying to identify elements from the intro to Breaking Bad, i'm keyed up, but can't recall an element M !)

nice job; nice to see the abstracting effect of the reflections and a few of those sparkling lights. makes a commonly done moorage shot jump way ahead.
Haha, that was a brilliant series, and your right, no mention of element M in the periodic table.

I came up with the name as I am a passionate fan of Leica M and felt that because it is so unique, it deserves to be catoragized as such :) It's more of a homage to the magic Leica "M"

asiafish

And a few more, all with the Monochrom and my Jupiter 3.

L9998942-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr
In Fresno last week. Co-counsel on a recent trial before a well-needed lunch.

L9998964-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr
A rare moment when my camera is pointed in the wrong direction

L9998974-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr
My lovely wife

L9999017-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr
Actually stopped-down a bit. f/5.6 I think.

L9999009-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr
Wide-open. I can't get enough of that Sonnar bokeh!