The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

element-m

Here is one more from yesterday :

May I just take this opportunity to thank you for all your likes and your comments, it really means a lot to me :)

The photo's and comments on this web page were what gave me the final push to go for the MM rather than the M240, coming from an M8u i got a year ago almost to the day. One of the best decisions I ever made. All the positive feedback from you is quite humbling and very much appreciated.

asiafish

These images brought to you by the Leica M Monochrom, the Leica 90mm f/2.5 Summarit-M, an orange filter and the letter "B".

I don't take this lens out very often as I'm much more of a 35mm or 50mm kind of guy, but I do love the way this lens renders. It is somehow soft, but sharp at the same time.

As always, minimal post.

L1001207-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr

L1001228-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr

L1001224-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr

L1001247-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr

L1001242-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr

L1001235-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr

L1001222-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr

L1001220-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr

L1001248-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr

asiafish

Here is one more from yesterday :

May I just take this opportunity to thank you for all your likes and your comments, it really means a lot to me :)

The photo's and comments on this web page were what gave me the final push to go for the MM rather than the M240, coming from an M8u i got a year ago almost to the day. One of the best decisions I ever made. All the positive feedback from you is quite humbling and very much appreciated.
You definitely made the right choice with the M Monochrom, and clearly you have mastered this very challenging camera.

asiafish

Woody,

Love that Noctilux, sadly I can't justify the cost for one. There is just something magical about the way that lens renders.