The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

airfrogusmc

Good to see you posting again Dave and glad to hear that your life is finding some kind of normal again. Great work as usual. Strong images.

xdayv

As always, great work, Dave. Just glad you're safe. You all are ever in our prayers.
Lloyd, thanks especially for the prayers, they are much needed. God bless your kind heart.

Dave, I've not shot much street photography so no expert by any stretch of the imagination but I have to say I love the shots you produce.

There's such a lot of complete rubbish taken in the name of street, photographs that happen to be taken on a street don't to my eye equal street photography. Your shots feel like a social commentary, they tell me what daily life is like, they feel like they are really capturing something. Sure that will have something to so with the fact that I haven't been to Manila but I have no doubt you could shoot anywhere and I'd feel the same.

From a non street photographer, truly great!

Mat
Mat, appreciate your kind words, it's good to be inspired nowadays especially after what have had just happened back in our homeland.

Good to see you posting again Dave and glad to hear that your life is finding some kind of normal again. Great work as usual. Strong images.
Allen, thanks again. Keep on inspiring...

Godspeed All!

element-m

Hey Double Negative, congrats on your delivery. Look forward to seeing you make it fly :D

Meh, I love bikes sometimes. I also liked this as it's OOC with zero changes :)
Dang, this camera is hot !

Double Negative

Not Available
Thank you sirs! Here's a first stab - more coming. :)

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/16s @ f/1.4:

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/16s @ f/11:

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/750s @ f/2:

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/750s @ f/1.4:

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/250s @ f/1.4:

MM, ISO 5000, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/45s @ f/1.4: