The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Double Negative

Not Available
Okay, now we're cooking with gas here... :D

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/250s @ f/5.6:

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/2000s @ f/2:

MM, ISO 2500, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/250s @ f/2.8:

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/350s @ f/2:

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/350s @ f/2:

MM, ISO 2500, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/45s @ f/8:

MM, ISO 2500, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/125s @ f/2:

Photojazz

I think a lot of people think of their shots in terms of "sets", so you start processing and you show typically in sets. So, as you are evaluating one image, you are evaluating the set. But if particularly something stands out as good, or not up to the standards of the set, then maybe express that in comment form. I can see that everyone doing 1 photo per post, could start seeming fragmented. Especially if you are posting a set of say 3, and 2 other people post between your 3 posts. Then your stuff is spread out.

Last edited:

element-m

My niece today, with her new ski friend. She also became a "Blue princess" at the ski nursery, and can now go to ski school. She was rather proud as you can see.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Couple of shots from this past fall....

Leica Monochrom

AFloat AFlight

Lake Old Tree Stumps

Thanks,

Bob

xdayv

Here's another set from the streets of Manila... Wishing you guys a blissful New Year!

Petster

Here are some shots from a recent trip to India. I had the MM and the M9P in my bag. In the beginning it kind of hurts when not using color, but at the end the B&W pictures always touch me more, and that the picture quality of the MM is superior to the M9P is not a secret.

Hope you like it.