The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

erudolph

Driving in the rain at dusk on the new Bay Bridge, the old Bay Bridge being slowly disassembled at left. 21mm Summilux.

I can't help but notice the relatively higher traffic on the Sony forum. Am not currently tempted.

airfrogusmc

A body of work I have been working on. These are not in order and this is not finished but a work in progress and you have probably seen most of these but not together like this. Most but not all were shot with the MM

In The Absence of Color

element-m

Post edit : About "M". Walking around Lausanne on saturday and waiting to cross the road, when I saw something familiar :roll eyes:Hey he is also an "M" shooter,and he's doing it right Too funny.

DavidE

More from Vegas using the WATE at the 16mm setting

Have become quite comfortable using the 15mm Voigtlander viewfinder with it, as I'm shooting it only at 16mm.

This one is from CityCenter.