The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

erudolph

I'm fascinated by this view of Crissy Field, the handful of people spread out at the end of land, and photograph it almost every week. Crissy Field, low tide, fog, 75mm cron

wattsy

Yes, interesting lines of the meandering creek leading to the leaping dog (the latter makes the photograph IMO).

Hi, Dave – I go out regularly with a hiking group but without a camera; and then I go back by myself, always on a cloudy day, if I've seen an interesting place to explore for photographs. These are from a 'parkscapes' project in/around Berkeley, CA.

But amidst the CA drought we've had too few cloudy days! So this week I purchased (from another DPI member) a classic LTM Nikkor, for shooting on our Spring-in-February days. Monochrom + old Sonnar = extended highlight/shadow detail.

Thx for noticing,

Kirk

[/url]Texting chef by thompsonkirk, on Flickr[/IMG]

A sign that says CAFE by thompsonkirk, on Flickr

ShiroKuro

Shiro, nice atmosphere you got there.
Have you ran into issues changing lenses at the beach area? :rolleyes:
Dave ,
this is on the west side of Oahu ... the Hawaiian flag hidden in the trees amongst the debris marks the entrance to a houseless community ....

The words painted on the concrete " E ola Ka Olelo Hawaii" , translates into
"The Hawaiian language Shall Live"....... 1893 refers to the date the Hawaiian Kingdom was overthrown ,1896 the Hawaiian language was banned by the American backed republic of Hawaii ...

Never a problem changing lenses at the beach though I tend to use the lens that is on the camera no sense in pushing my luck ..but will do it if I feel the need ... in fact I have never had a problem with any camera caused from use at the beach .... also when it comes to cleaning the sensor on the MM I have had great success with the Eyelead sensor gel stick . Easy to use and works ...

ALoha ,
Charles

xdayv

I will soon be picking up back my MM from Leica, they already replaced the sensor, hoping it will serve well just like before. In the meantime, here are some previously unposted pics...

[MM | Summilux 50]