The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

erudolph

The Monochrom spent January, February and March in Allendale waiting for a sensor. On its return, I noticed a few extreme shots showing a stuck column of pixels. Sigh. Back to Allendale, gone for three weeks. It came back last night and it feels so great to have it back.

...with 35mm Summilux-M ASPH

Last edited:

airfrogusmc

Lux FLE back from Leica NJ. THey did a wonderful job.
Wide open and I personally don't think the Bokeh is as bad as advertised. It's a heck of a lot more pleasing than the Canon 35L in my experience and opinion.
Wide open

Wide open and vignette added in post to both of these

xdayv

@Ed - What are your thoughts on the Voigt 15mm III?

@Allen - nice to know your 35 lux is back. Is the 35's mojo still intact?

erudolph

@Ed - What are your thoughts on the Voigt 15mm III?
I'm not used to shooting anything so wiiiiddde. I like it though. The few color shots shot on an M had no fringing and it is sharp enough. After a one week rental, I bought one. Have not settled on how to code it yet.