The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

ashwinrao1

Fantastic images, gang!

The following were taken with a borrowed M246...stunning camera. Leica seems to be getting its mojo back

D&A

Ashwin, that 1st shot is surreal... a lovely image I am really taken with. I also really like image #3. Since you have such great experience with the original monochrom, I'd love to hear your views comparing it to the M245 from your unique perspective (unless thats a topic for a future article).

Dave (D&A)

Also excited by first one in Ashwin's series!

Havey Canyon, Tilden Park, Berkeley. This is a stitch of 2 files. To me, it looks like a microscope image or an anatomical illustration.

Kirk

[/url]Tree 'anatomy' by Kirk Thompson, on Flickr[/IMG]

PS, a friend has corrected me: I crossed a park boundary without noticing, so this is Harvey Canyon, Wildcat Regional Park, El Cerrito, CA.

Last edited:

jonoslack

Hi everyone
just back from China - Yap - your paddy field shot is incredible.
here are a couple of shots with the 246 and the 50 APO

Erica

Alice​