The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Where your Leica lives?

rich_

Yes I'm somewhat bored so was wondering whether most people carry their cameras around with them?

I carry mine to work every day to see whether there is something interesting to shoot.

So now it sits on my desk waiting for something strange to happen out of the window, whilst my colleagues think I'm crazy for taking it around with me!

:)

wells_dc

I take my M9 with a 50mm or 35mm and my M3 with a 90mm or 135mm almost everywhere I go, including work. There are very few days that I don't find a possible shot or two.

Paratom

I bring mine to work sometimes if I have the chance to get some time after work to shoot some images.

rich_

I'm plucking up the courage to take my camera bandolier style when I go for a long bike ride. I can see it swinging around and catching me in the face up a hill though!

Its been cloudy here recently so haven't taken many shots. Off to NYC today though so will enjoy taking photos of people taking photos! :)