The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

5th Annual Photo Flea Market HK

rich_

Hey guys,

For anyone in HK or surrounding areas.

There is a Flea Market where all of the different Photo shops in HK get together for two days to sell and trade goods. There is massive Leica market here so we may be able to pick up some gems!

It's at the Jockey Club Creative Arts Centre , 30 Pak Tin Streen, Shek Kip Mei Kowloon.

It will be a great chance to speak to some of these shops and buy some goodies without having to naviagate over HK to find their tiny shops!

1100-1900 on Saturday and Sunday.

I'm not involved but will definitely take a look!

www.phoppies.com

Cheers,
Rich

algrove

Hey Rich

I envy you since I cannot make this event. But do you happen to know Photo Arsenal in HK?

rich_

Ah, I didn't see them at the show (not a board with their name anyway) but there was an awful lot of vintage Leica, Rolleli, Leinhof, to name a few