The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

VC 15mm II on M9

sisoje

So I sold my original VC 15mm when I traded in my last M8 for another M9... I had made numerous great images with it on M8 over the last few years. Great lens...
Than, I found on KIJIJI a brand new Version II for the same $$... I could not pass. Today, I tried it for a first time on my M9 and processes the test image with Corner Fix. Lens was "coded" as 21mm per asph. and profile shot was just a gray wall in my home... More than happy with result!

Now, I am gone totally wide on M9! This little glass does not stop to amaze me...

ghoonk

Stephen - On Jason's recommendation, I was very close to getting the 15/4.5 for use exclusively on the Monochrom. The possibilities are exciting, and it's not a crazy expensive lens :D

sisoje

Here is the first test shot:

FYI: cyan streaks on the top are from the existing light fixtures, not the lens...